When using “Zeek2Door”’s services you, as “Sender”, agree, on your behalf and on behalf of the receiver of the Shipment (“Receiver”) and anyone else with an interest in the Shipment that these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Zeek2Door Standard Terms and Conditions
- These standard terms and conditions apply to all Zeek2Door services offered by Kin Shun Information Technology (Hong Kong) Limited (hereafter referred as “we”, “Kin Shun” or “Zeek2Door”).
- Upon placing of orders online, the sender of the goods and/or packages (“Sender”) is required to print out the waybill and apply it on the exterior surface of the shipment. Shipments without a waybill attached will not be accepted for pick-up.
- For Senders who have selected ”Value plus” add-on services in their delivery request, we shall provide complimentary logistic bags for use.
- Sender warrants that proper packaging is used and that the contents are securely packed, wrapped and cushioned for transportation.
- Sender is responsible for truthfully declaring the content of goods. All alcohol beverages must be reported in the “Customers Remarks” section when placing orders.
- For shipment containing alcoholic beverages, Sender shall clearly declare the same with a label applied on the exterior surface of the shipment and it must be reported in the “Remarks” section when placing orders. Shipment containing alcoholic beverages must be received by a person aged 18 or above. Recipient of the shipment will be requested to present proof of age to the courier staff. If there is no one aged 18 or above (of if proof of age cannot be produced upon request) available to accept delivery, we will not deliver the shipment, and will instead attempt delivery at a future date/time. In such circumstances, we, at our sole discretion, may impose an additional charge and/or delivery fee against the Sender prior to or after making such delivery.
- No shipment will be accepted for carriage if it includes, without limitation, any of the following “Prohibited Goods”:
a) cash, bonds, stocks or other negotiable instruments;
b) debit cards, credit cards;
c) live animals, insects, plants or fish;
d) poultry, seafood, meat, fish;
e) human remains, corpses, cremated or disinterred remains;
f) arms and ammunition of any kind, insertion of replica and inert explosive devices and military ordnance, including replica and inert grenades, inert shells and the like;
g) dangerous drugs;
h) dangerous articles including but not limited to explosives, flammable, corrosive, oxidizing, toxic, noxious, or deleterious, or otherwise harmful substances; sharp instruments not properly protected; matches of all kinds, pressurized containers (aerosols), lighters and refills;
i) medical equipment and pharmaceuticals;
j) indecent or obscene communications, prints, photographs, books or other articles, and packets bearing grossly offensive, indecent or obscene words, marks or designs;
k) precious metal and stones;
l) counterfeit items;
m) any refrigerated goods (stored between 0-4℃) and frozen goods (stored at -18℃); or
n) items which we determine, in our sole discretion, that cannot be transported safely or legally.
- Sender warrants that the shipment does not contain any Prohibited Goods aforementioned and has been correctly packaged and is appropriately protected. Notwithstanding any other rights of Kin Shun, Sender shall indemnify Kin Shun, its affiliates and their respective directors, employees, contractors and agents from any liability for third-party claims resulting from the transportation or delivery of Prohibited Goods or other inadmissible or unlawful goods.
- We will not be liable for any loss, destruction, damage or delay of goods to any property or any consequential loss or any legal liability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from conditions including but not limited to the following:
a) package that are not packaged properly, including packages that do not have sufficient support to protect it from breaking and/or damage;
b) goods that may be classified as flammable, explosive, moldy, rotten, discoloration material, etc.;
c) lack of extra cushioning and protection fragile items and the failure to apply special handling label;
d) acts of God, natural disasters, or other unpredictable events including but not limited to disruptions in local air or ground transportation networks, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, or adverse weather conditions during the course of the delivery of the goods;
e) invalid address, contact details, product and payment type;
g) radioactive contamination, being:
i. ionizing, radiations, or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel; or
ii. the radioactive, toxic, explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof;
h) war risks, being, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, civil commotion, insurrection, military, or usurped power;
i) any act of terrorism;
j) any willful, malicious or deliberate act by you, your employee or your contracted providers; or
k) any claim which would expose us to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under United Nations resolutions or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
- Furthermore, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any agreement, Zeek2Door will not under any circumstances, except to the extent required by applicable laws, be liable to Sender or any third party for consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or related to any services provided by Zeek2Door, or for any lost revenue, profits or loss or business, even if Zeek2Door is appraised of the likelihood of such damages occurring.
- If any goods contained in the shipment is lost or damaged during the delivery, Zeek2Door, its affiliates and its contractors’ maximum liability in respect of any one order delivered shall be capped at the following amounts, based on your subscription for the relevant package:
|Zeek2Door (Basic default option)||Actual cash value of lost/damaged goods or HK$200 per order (whichever is lower)|
“Value plus” Compensation mechanism (Optional additional services)
|Declared value of shipment (HKD)||Premium logistics protection charge per order (HKD)||Maximum compensation (HKD)|
|201 - 5,000||2.0%||5,000 or declared value below HKD5,000 (whichever is lower)|
|5,001 - 10,000||3.0%||10,000 or declared value below HKD10,000 (whichever is lower)|
|10,001 - 50,000||3.5%||50,000 or declared value below HKD50,000 (whichever is lower)|
For any information about monthly compensation plan, please contact our customer services hotline at (852) 2121-2211 for further information.
12.We do not offer insurance to senders in respect of shipments. If necessary, a Sender should purchase his/her own risk insurance from third party insurance companies.
13. Claims should be raised by email with relevant evidence (e.g. receipts of lost / damaged items):
a) within 2 days from the date of receipt of shipment; or
b) within 2 days from the shipment has been deemed as lost shipment.
Any claims after this period will not be accepted and Sender acknowledges and agrees that it shall have no further recourse against us in respect of such claim.
14. Sender may only make one claim per shipment. Any settlement will be in full and final settlement for all loss or damage in connection therewith.
15. If the shipment status is not updated by Zeek2Door within 2 working days, Sender can make an official enquiry with us. If the shipment is not located within 7 working days after such enquiry, the package shall be deemed lost and compensation shall be made in accordance with Clause 10 of these terms and conditions.
16. We currently do not deliver to the following locations:
i. Outlying Islands (Delivery services only available at Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Tung Chung. Pick-up services are not provided in above areas);
ii. Hong Kong International Airport;
iii. Any restricted areas and areas where trucks are prohibited;
iv. Logistics warehouse, transshipment warehouse, warehouse that require queuing for pick up or delivery; and
v. Warehouse that requires payment of entrance fee or registration fee.
17. No hard copy acknowledge of receipt shall be provided for delivery services.
18. Sender is required to provide accurate number(s) of shipment and weight of shipment. Any inaccurate or oversized shipments will be automatically updated in our system without prior notice.
19. No bundle orders of separate goods shall be arranged for delivery to our self-collection partnering service points.
20. If recipient opts for self-collection at one of our self-collection partnering service points, the recipient must collect the package promptly within the time limit as provided by designated service point.
21. For all shipment delivered Self pick-up service providers, if the “1st preferred cabinets” is a “hot” option, an extra “2nd preferred cabinets” must be selected. If the “1st preferred cabinets” are full, we will arrange the shipment to be delivered to the “2nd preferred cabinets”. All shipment delivered “Self pick-up” shall be subject to surcharges and other obligations set out under the terms and conditions of respective service providers, which may be amended from time to time without further notice.
22. For the service provider “Hong Kong Post” Self pick-up service, If the Self pick-up location are full, shipment will be hold for 2 days. Otherwise will re-arrange shipment delivery to post office location for pick up.
23. For the service provider “Hong Kong Post” Self pick-up service, all locations or point cannot be changed after placed the order.
24. Only one parcel may be accepted for each ”Self pick-up” shipment. Separate goods in one order will not be accepted.
25. Sender is solely responsible for checking the quantity of goods when dispatching the package to our delivery staff. Sender shall also prepare the goods prior to the scheduled pick-up time slot. Our delivery staff shall contact the Recipient in advance prior to embarking to the destination address. Regardless of whether the Recipient can be reached, we will arrive at the destination to pick up the shipment as scheduled. Our driver has the right to leave the destination address without completing the services if the waiting time exceeds 5 minutes. All failed delivery shall be reflected on the waybill being marked as a failed delivery.
26. Shipment containing perishable goods (such as fruits and vegetables) and not collected within 2 days from our warehouse after the scheduled collection date will be treated as abandoned shipment, and we shall have the right to dispose of or otherwise destroy the abandoned shipment without further notice and without compensation to Sender or recipient.
27. If the shipment arrives at our warehouse, in our sole opinion, with abnormal conditions, including any suspected broken glass inside the package, outer packaging being wet and/or damaged, Zeek2Door has the right to open the shipment and inspect the content. The delivery of the package could be delayed as a consequence of the inspection. Zeek2Door has the right to refuse delivery and/or destroy the above damaged shipment. For orders with inaccurate number of packages, invalid address, or any unclear special instructions on the remark, reconfirmation of the above information may be needed from Sender and we reserve the right to refuse delivery of such goods if the above issues have not been rectified.
28. For any information about cash on delivery service, please contact our customer services hotline at (852)2121-2211 for further information.
29. For Senders who have selected ”Value plus” add-on services in their delivery request, we shall provide direct email contacts to our customer service for all enquires.
30. The Sender is solely responsible for ensuring the security of its login credentials to our online ordering system. We shall not be held liable for any loss, claim or any direct or indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising from the use of our online ordering system.
32. Delivery services may be delayed when typhoon signal, a red or black rainstorm warning is hoisted; or such other weather conditions whereby delivery is in our opinion considered unsafe. In such event, we will contact Sender to re-schedule the delivery time.
33. Kin Shun will issue an invoice to Sender on a weekly basis, and Sender shall settle all amounts payable before the payment due date shown on the invoice (Applicable to newly registered Senders from 07 May 2020).
34. For delayed or unpaid payment for any shipment, a 2% overdue charge per month will be levied and we reserve the right to suspend Sender’s account until payment has been settled in full. We shall also reserve the right of lien upon all parcels for any amounts due under each shipment until payment has been settled in full.
35. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate the Sender’s account for any violation of this terms and condition.
Zeek2Door will review the shipment weight and dimension after pick-up, and any inaccurate or oversized shipment will be automatically updated in our system at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Zeek2Door reserves the right of final determination.
For goods with length of any sides exceeding 120cm, an additional fee of HK$20 per piece will be charged. The maximum length of any single piece is limited to 150cm.
For shipment with total dimensions (Length + Width + Height) exceeding 170cm, an additional fee of HK$20 per piece will be charged. The maximum total dimension of any single piece is limited to 220cm.
For overweight shipment orders with a total weight of more than 40kg, an additional fee of HK$15 will be charged per overpassing 10kg. For every overpassing 10kg, an additional package/carton will be created. The maximum weight allowed per order is 100kg. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the maximum weight for each package shall be 40kg (only applicable to delivery premises with access to elevators). If any package exceeds 40kg, we will return the whole shipment and an additional delivery fee shall be levied.
Zeek2Door provides pick-up service within a designated time slot as shown in the Price List, whenever pick-up from a location less than 6 orders, an additional charge of HK$20 will be applied.
In the event that elevators are unavailable at the designated delivery premises, delivery services shall only be made up to the 1st storey only (counting from the ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$40 per order will be charged for delivery to the 2nd to 4th floor. An additional delivery fee of HK$80 per order will be charged for delivery to the 5th to 8th floor. For the avoidance of doubt, 32 steps of stairs shall be regarded as one floor if more than 32 steps of stairs are required to reach one floor. This additional fee applies to both pickup and delivery. For delivery to premises without elevators, the maximum weight of the shipment shall be 20kg. Any delivery of shipment exceeding the aforementioned maximum weight shall be rejected and delivery fee will nonetheless be charged.
Delivery will be arranged on a scheduled time, if the recipient cannot be contacted, we will still attempt delivery of the shipment. If the recipient fails to accept delivery at the scheduled delivery time, we will deliver on a second attempt for free. If the delivery remains unsuccessful, Sender can choose to have a third attempt or to arrange for the shipment to be returned to Sender with an extra charge equal to the amount of the corresponding order. Sender must notify us within the cutoff time for any re-arrangement for shipment.
If any order originally placed for self collection need to be rearranged to be delivered to a residential, industrial or commercial address, we will charge in accordance with the rate for Zeek2Door home delivery.
If Sender fails to provide the package upon a scheduled pick-up, the order shall be regarded as cancelled and an additional charge of HK$10 per shipment will be applied.
If a shipment is not picked up from our warehouse within 14 days from the order placing date, we will charge Sender an extra delivery fee in accordance with the price of the original order, subject to the-then latest price list. We also reserve the right to return the shipment to Sender at our sole discretion. If Sender refuses or fails to collect and/or handle the shipment, the shipment will be destroyed and/or discarded without further notice.
Zeek2Door is one of the brands of Kin Shun. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, our determination shall be final.
These terms shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. If any part of these terms are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
These terms and any contract concluded which incorporates these terms shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
In case of discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version in respect of all or any part of the contents on the website, the Chinese version shall prevail.